With the growing number of COVID cases in Alberta, we at Sunvalley Kids Montessori are trying to follow the strict guidelines laid by ANS and Child Care Services.
1. Maximum program occupancy of 30 (including staff and children)
2. Checking children’s temperatures daily and not letting anyone enter the child care space if they are sick.
3. Screening app is used for initial screening at the campus to avoid touching of thermometer, pens and paper
4. Each child has a separate bin which has all the essential stuff of the child that he/she might use during the day
5. Changing clothes once the child enters the facility
6. Washing hands and face frequently
7. Staff wearing masks and gloves. Continuous cleaning and bleaching of materials
8. Food served in individual portions in disposable items
9. Sanitizers and bleaching liquid available for everyone that enters the campus.