- maximum program occupancy of 30 (including staff and children)
- no more than 15 people should be together in a single room or space
- the maximum capacity of any room at any one time is 10 (staff and children).
- any child, staff or parent must not enter the child care space if they are sick, even if symptoms resemble a mild cold.
- symptoms to look for include but are not limited to: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion, headache, and a general feeling of being unwell.
- checking children’s temperatures daily before coming to the program.
- parents should provide meals and snacks.
- there should be no non-essential visitors
“Sunvalley Kids Montessori is Opening”
Yes, its a truth. It has been long since this pandemic has brought a normal life come to a halt worldwide. Though some countries are trying to reopen and see if this virus can be defeated with the will power and strength of mankind or another definition of normalcy will originate from here.
- Sunvalley has finally taken the initiative of reopening its 2 campuses(Mission and Acadia) from Tuesday 19th May from 7.00 am to 6.00 pm.
- The staff will be called based on the number of children attending at each campus.
- We are expecting to open Queensland in June but things change everyday, so expect any change anytime.
- We have received the consent of parents and staff who are willing to join from May.
- Sunvalley will be following all the protocols as laid by AHS and Child Care Services and have been mentioned above for reference too.
- There will be some extra precautions and steps that will be taken at the campus, but we hope that you understand that those are important for the well being and safety of everyone at the campus.
- Though the maximum numbers of children and staff cannot exceed 30 at present or 10 in each classroom but these numbers will alter based on how things progress in coming days.
- Any outstanding payments of the staff will be paid out by coming Tuesday.
- The staff who will be called in and will be working from next week on wards, please ensure to fill your EI biweekly sheet with correct earnings to avoid any surprises by CRA next year.